Welcome to the Purvanchal Center For Innovation and Incubation Foundation
To accelerate the launch of innovative technologies through industry collaborations and startups.
Dedicated & Co-working Spaces
State of the art infrastructure
Highly Experienced Industry Mentors
Testing Equipments & Facilities
Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things (IoT) is poised to be a transformative technology. As Internet connectivity gets embedded into every aspect of our lives,it is an inevitable result of boundless possibilities of the internet.
Electronics System Design & Manufacturing
A new way of thinking about electronics manufacturing makes it possible for Startups with a great idea to bring their design effectively to market in the shortest possible time.
Robotics & Intelligent Systems
Robotics Technology has seen a significant improvement with AI and machine learning being baked into the systems, leading to increased mobility & intelligence.
Digitizing Educational Institutions
Digitizing Educational Institutions Program initiated by PCIIF aims to support the Edutech Startup ecosystem catering to the education system in India.
- Able to develop new skills and entrepreneurial opportunities for students, faculty and researchers in Eastern UP.
- Able to assist in commercialization of innovative ideas from students.
- To nurture a culture of innovation at REC Azamgarh.
- To encourage solving real problems. Helping ideas to translate into reality and upgrade them to the level of commercial value.
- To invent and create Patents and IPs.
- To create a startup ecosystem at campus.
- To create value added jobs and services.
- To be part of the committees to assist and support in design and implementation of the Govt. of UP schemes.
- To attract funding and create a sustainable self-funding incubation model that can be replicated.
- To ensure 100% campus placements for the students through the opportunities provided as internships to the students.
- To create Alumni participation in growing the Startups from the incubation center.
Incubation centers facility
- Approx.10000 sq.ft area dedicated for IC.
- Auditorium room having 40 participants completed.
- Office space for the 10 Incubates.
- Research labs.
- Electricity, Internet, AC, furniture, Desktops has been placed in respective places of IC.
- Nurture the Ideas by professional and experience mentors.